Welcome back… we are OPEN!
The pandemic has presented unprecedented and extraordinary challenges for our communities, our retailers, our teams, and our customers.
We continue to monitor the situation and Government’s public health guidance
closely and we will keep all our shoppers updated via our website and social media channels.
The safety of our shoppers, employees and retailers is paramount and we have made a number of changes to your shopping experience to help keep you safe.
- Physical Distance Signage
- Hand Sanitiser available at the High Street entrance on Station Street, the Lower Deck car park and the secure cycle store
- Queue indicators outside each retailer
- A one-way system has also been implemented to aid in physical distancing, this can be viewed here.
Stores currently open include:
- Argos (Click and Collect and returns only): Monday – Saturday 9am – 6pm. Sunday 10.30am – 4.30pm
- Burger King: Monday – Sunday 11am – 10pm
- Caffè Nero: Monday – Sunday 8am – 5pm
- Carpets4Less: Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm. Sunday 10am – 4.30pm
- Costa: Monday – Saturday 8am – 5pm. Sunday 9am – 5pm
- Debenhams: Monday – Saturday 10am – 5pm. Sunday 10.30am – 4.30pm
- Gap Outlet: Monday – Saturday 10am – 6pm. Sunday 10.30am – 4.30pm
- JD: Monday – Saturday 10am – 5pm. Sunday 10.30am – 4.30pm
- PureGym: Monday – Saturday 6am – 10pm. Sunday 8am – 4pm
- Pizza Hut: Monday – Sunday 11am – 10pm
- Sharps: Monday – Saturday 9.30am – 5.30pm. Sunday 10.30am – 4.30pm
- Sofology (Appointment only)
- Sports Direct: Monday – Saturday 9am – 6pm. Sunday 10am – 4pm
- Superdrug: Monday – Saturday 9am – 5pm. Sunday 10am – 4pm
- Tesco: Monday – Sunday 6am – 11pm
- The Entertainer: Monday – Saturday 9.30am – 5.30pm. Sunday - Closed
- The Little Pottery Studio: Monday – Wednesday – Closed. Thursday – Saturday 10am – 1pm. Sunday 10am – 12pm
- The Works: Monday – Saturday 9am – 5.30pm. Sunday 10am – 4.45pm
- Trespass: Monday – Saturday 10am – 5pm. Sunday 10am – 4pm
We would like to thank our shoppers for their continued support and look forward to welcoming you back to St Marks Shopping Centre.
Respect Others, Stay Safe.