To our first friends, our best friends and our forever friends
Win a spa package at the Double Tree by Hilton , Forest Pines hotel and Spa for you and your mum to enjoy this Mother’s Day
All you need to do is enter here:
Terms and Conditions
– The promoter of the competition is St Marks Shopping Centre. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
– The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding St Marks Shopping Centre employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
– To enter the Mother’s Day competition, simply enter your details on the website entry page.
– The prize is a spa package for two at Double Tree by Hilton , Forest Pines hotel and Spa, The serenity package. The winner will receive a voucher for them to redeem on the dates available.
– The competition will close at 11.59pm 20/03/22. Entries received after this time and date will not be counted.
– St Marks Shopping Centre reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
– The management reserves the absolute right to disqualify any entrant to any competition which it considers has used improper technical means to enter.
– All decisions of the management will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
– There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
– No cash alternative to the prize will be offered, the prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
– The winner will be notified by email. The winner’s contact details may be passed on to a third party for prize fulfilment purposes.
– The winner will need to collect the prize from St Marks Management Suite.
– By entering the Free Prize Draw, the winner consents to any publicity generated as a result of the draw and use on websites, Facebook, social media platforms, magazines or mobile services at any time without further consent or payment.