Imp Social Media Competition
- Prize draws are open to residents of the UK, registered on Facebook, Twitter and/or the St Marks database, but not anyone professionally connected with the draw.
- Entries must be a shopper within St Marks Shopping Centre and the competition is not open to members of staff within the centre.
- One winner will be selected at random and must enter each of the four weekly riddles – the winner should be present to redeem.
- Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions; it is a condition that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor abides by these rules.
- The decision of the winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The closing date of the competition is Thursday 25th
- Should the centre be unable to contact the winner, or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, we reserve the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The prizes featured are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The winner will need to collect the prize from the shopping centre at a mutually convenient time. We are unable to post prizes unless otherwise stated.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.