St Marks is now open for non-essential retail stores. We would like to take this time to reassure you that the wellbeing of our employees, retailers and shoppers continues to be our top priority, and therefore we would like to remind you of the following:
- St Marks is operating a one-way system, we kindly ask all customers to keep left
- Our Entrances and Exits are clearly marked in keeping with the one-way system
- Our core shopping hours are;
- Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.30pm
- Saturday, 9am – 6pm
- Sunday 10.30am – 4.30pm
Please view your selected store pages to find out more information on individual store opening times.
- Parking is available and free from 6pm – 6am. The long stay car park (which is located at the Burger King side of the centre) and St Marks garden parking is open 24 hours, whilst access to the multi-storey car park varies (maximum stay in the multi-storey car park is five hours) – general opening times tend to be:
- Ground level parking Monday – Saturday: 7am – 7pm
- Ground level parking on Sunday: 7am – 6pm
- First level parking: 7am – 6.30pm (with last car admission at 5.30pm)
- We kindly remind all customers that they must wear a mask when visiting St Marks, unless exempt
- Customers will find hand sanitiser available at the following locations;
- High Street entrance via Station Street
- Lower Deck car park
- Cycle Store
- You may be asked to queue outside stores in order to maintain a safe customer flow throughout the centre, ensuring physical distancing is being adhered to.
- St Marks Shopping Centre does not have customer toilets. For information about public toilets in Lincoln please visit https://www.lincoln.gov.uk/visitors/public-toilets-lincoln/1
We would like to thank our shoppers for their continued support
Respect Others, Stay Safe.